Monday, April 07, 2003

Early Monday morning. And its over. All the shoots. All the edits. All of it came to a conclusion tonight. And it didn't come easy. Sometimes things go well and you are left with great stuff. Sometimes you fall a little short of that goal. Tonight was like that.

But no matter. It is done!

Plans continue for the Border Expedition, now less than 100 days away. Problems are still anticipated with the Russian visas, and for me, the Estonian visa... but I'm sure it will all come together.

The week ahead is a crazy one. I am hoping against hope of getting my taxes done. Normally, they are due at the end of April. But because I will be out of the country, they need to be done before I leave.

I leave Thursday.

So... in addition to getting ready for the trip, buying a computer for Brent (in Belize, my destination), I am also going to try and get my taxes done. And buy a digital camera. And I'll believe that when it happens.

War is still on the TV. Boring. Boring. Boring. So why do I (we) watch?

G'nite

Check out http://www.webcamsue.demon.nl

No comments: