Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Tuesday morning in Østykke, Denmark. Another nice calm day here. We're heading into town this afternoon to do some sightseeing. And then getting ready to leave on Wednesday.

I am about to book a trip to Belize -- this time for work. I've had a couple of surprises in my bank accounts... not sure what has happened and not having my paperwork here makes it hard to figure out. C'est la vie. I'll worry about that when I get back as there is not much I can do from this end.

I sure would like to get that nasty debt paid down. One day, I suppose, one day.

The crazy experiences here have so far been limited. Other than some rather large plastic toys on display in a Sex Shoppe in Central Copenhagen, nothing out of the ordinary. That will change very soon...

Skål!

Doug | Østykke, DK
11:34am - Tuesday

Ostykl

No comments: