Sunday, September 28, 2003

Another amazing day in Vancouver. No sign of fall (ok, some leaves are changing colour) yet. It is downright summery. And no rain either. The current forecast is for sunny and toasty for at least 5 more days. I was feeling a little sad that I missed fully 2 months of what has been called the best summer ever -- well, if you didn't own property that was burned to a crisp by all the fires.

I just got back from the morning ritual of having a double Americano with steamed milk at Turk's. Chatted with some people about Finnish films. Love the kookiness of the Drive.

In searching for a link to Turk's, I found one that features a VR image. The cool thing is, if you start at the coffee shop, and then rotate the image 180 degrees, you see a bunch of trees behind which sits my home! Another angle is here (it starts in the direction of my home).

Ain't technology wonderful?

No comments: