Wednesday, September 24, 2003

This is a test of some new software.



Not much to add today. Did the rounds of the local stations today, still trying to confirm the broadcast of the Pandy documentary on CBC -- and confirm the Hockey Night in Belize item as well. Details soon, I hope.



The BONG-Holes are back with a vengeance. I wish it would rain, as this tends to keep them away. They probably end up sitting in their apartments watching x-rated anime videos.



I finally got all the bank hell straightened out with regards to my business. I tell you, sometimes I wonder who is the customer and who is the owner. Pretty pathetic the way Canada's big banks treat people. But, they haven't asked for me to pay off my line of credit, so they aren't totally evil.



There has been no movement on the Grandmaster project. But, Brent and I have decided that we will throw a friends, family and colleagues pitch. Donate some money or facilities or tape stock, get a mention in the credits. Can it be that hard to raise an $8000 budget -- for a one hour doc that will be the darling of the film festival circuit? Buttered up??



Allercards continues in the development stage. The designer is picked. The sales person is ready. Now, its just a matter of finalizing designs and getting some mock-ups made. And dealing with the business of business. IE: Incorporation.



Vancouver as been delightful for the past while. Summer continues, seemingly without end.



I had three more Great Baltic Border Expedition rolls developed. Not bad, but I only got contact sheets, which suck. There has got to be a cheap way of developing and printing and scanning... I have 27 more rolls to go. At $20 a piece... well, forget it! At least the contact sheets work in a pinch, I suppose.



And that is enough of a test for now.



Cheers!!



Doug

No comments: