Thursday, September 11, 2003

Vancouver, BC

So this is my home. I've been wondering if I had one anymore!

The flight arrived late last night and I was able to enjoy a nice long silent sleep, topped off with a double Americano for breakfast (at Turks).

Now, I sit here creating a long list of things to do, bills to pay, and people to see. After being so busy, I want to keep the momentum. Of course, I refer to the monentum of drinking rum and mango!

How strange it is to feel denim on my legs. I think this is the first time that I have worn pants in a month. And the cool air here is a reminder that while summer continues down south, it is wrapping up here.

My head is full of fragmented thoughts, so I best collect them (aided with rum and mango) before writing much more.

As much as I love travel, sometimes, it's good to be home!

Doug

No comments: