Friday, October 17, 2003


What is with the rain?! I guess mother nature has been saving it up all summer. For days it has been raining -- and hard. Near record setting amounts daily -- like 85mm, which is something like 3.5 inches. A DAY!

Here's the CTV story.

The forecast calls for much more of the same. Personally, I like the rain. I love the sound of it, the freshness of it, and how it chases away the bongo players. I have all the windows open, and the sound of rain hitting the fallen leaves is like natures little concerto. Love it.

People ask me: "How can you stand all the rain?" And I answer: I'd rather be a little wet with the windows open than dealing with blizzards. In the winter, all I need is a fleece and maybe a raincoat. Yeah, it's pretty tough.

I see the iPod now can be fitted with a little microphone... sweet! I think I will be getting one of those babies soon!

Cheers!

No comments: