Saturday, January 10, 2004

Point form today!

- The work scene looks good. I've finished up my spell at CTV, though there will be more hours in the future, no doubt. I confirmed training days (3) at CBC Vancouver (News) and then I am on the list there. It's good coin, so between the two, I should have a pretty good income.

- Another CBC Radio piece airs on Radio 1 today (Jan 10). If you are near a radio, listen shortly after 4pm. This piece is on Hockey Night in Belize. It is also available on the CBC website -- streamed. And archived (www.cbc.ca/dnto).

- I love renting foreign films, because often you have no idea what you're going to get. Last night I rented a Czech film called Babí léto (Autumn Spring). What a masterpiece! It's all about age and marriage and life and death. GO RENT IT! It is one of the most heartwarming films I have ever seen. I even cried. Several times. And laughed a lot as well. SEE IT!

- My photos are up at Caffe Barney in Vancouver and today at 4 (Sat Jan 10), I am having a little get together of friends. It was my favourite Cheryl's idea...

- I locked another photo show as well... Turks on Commercial Drive in April and May.

Things are rolling....

Cheers!



No comments: