Saturday, March 13, 2004

I know it's been awfully quiet here in blog land. Nothing much worth reporting, except that I've been working and I had 2 wonderful days off this week.

Oh! I was at the Canucks game on Monday when Bertuzzi turned into a complete moron. What a piece of crap game. Not only was it a blow out, it just plain sucked.

I'm glad I was there!

The first trip for 2004 is booked. Not a big one, but a bit of an escape: Calgary April 24-28. Since I already have 16 days of work booked for April, I think this small extravagance is justifiable.

Things continue to percolate with the "Discover Fun" project, StockPhotosOnline, and other stuff. It won't be a relaxing summer -- but there is a short overnight trip to Seattle planned for mid-April -- actually to go to Yakima, and then see some secret US internment camps.

And later in the summer, as part of Discover Fun -- a trip to Canmore, Alberta and San Fran.

No Europe yet -- but there is a good chance that I'll be going for a border expedition over there in August. I have already started saving for that. What would a year be without a journey to Europe?

I had thought of going to Belize in late April, but I think I will wait a bit for that. If there is solid work in May, then I might go. Otherwise, debt reduction comes first.

Back to work tomorrow (Sat)... but Sunday is a day off. I spent most of today working on my late taxes (2001 is pretty much done -- and it will be tomorrow) before working nights at CTV. Sunday I will get 2002 done. And then 2003 soon thereafter.

I can't believe how much I made in 2001 considering it was my first year freelancing. I can't believe how much I spent, either.

Anyway... that's where things stand...

Cheers!


No comments: