Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I did it. I hired movers. 3 guys, one truck. $90 an hour. I hope to God the move, scheduled for 9am on Saturday May 22nd, goes smoothly.

Problem #1: I have too much crap. Methinks a yard sale will be held on May 23 to get rid of the remainder.

Problem #2: $. Alright, Mr. Almighty -- this would be a really good time for a lotto payoff. Grovel, plead, grovel.

I've been poking away at putting stuff in boxes. Hardly a dent so far. Again, so much stuff -- but what to do with it all? Chuck it? So many memories.

Anyway... work continues... with more being added all the time. This is good.

I get the keys to the new place on Friday -- so I will start moving some of the delicate stuff over, like photos and tapes.

How 'bout those Calgary Flames beating San Jose again! Now with a 2-0 lead in the series, the playoffs head back to Cowtown. Amazing.

Anyway... time for bed!

Cheers!