Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sunday...

A day off. Aaah.

Worked last night at CTV... same old, same old. Stayed at Lisa's last night - the final night of housesitting and hanging out with "Kitty."

It was nice not to have to get up this morning... and then to have the luxury of nothing on the agenda.

Today was Deep Cove Daze, so I did want to get back to my home before too late in the day, which I managed to do around 2pm.

It was a cloudy day, but dry. Lots of activity at DCD... but very kid orientated. I spent the afternoon doing more of nothing.

Then Lorne and Katrina and another Lisa came over and we hit the Raven for a dinner.

Now it's 23:30 and time for some rest.

I have no work scheduled Monday or Tuesday - so my attention will turn to taxes and house work.

Not very interesting stuff to report...

zzz

Cheers!

No comments: