Sunday, January 16, 2005

From the "slacker" dept.

For nearly 2 years I've been throwing words into the electronic ether using this fine site. But of late, I have been a slacker.

There is a lot going on, and here's a brief rundown:

Travel: The border expediton in May gets closer. Still trying to get the dates aligned and the flights booked. More on this soon.

Belize is on hold temporarily - just trying to make it efficient and affordable.

Work continues. The fear of no work in Jan proved unfounded. Feb is looking pretty good to. This makes Belize a near go.

There's been interest from a number of newspapers in my work. I've wanted to re-sell some of my travel articles -- and this is the start of that.

The new digs are great, as is having a dog.

There's been snow on the ground for more than a week, but the rain has returned and the white is beginning to give way to green. It was actually above 0 C today!

That's it for now...

Cheers!

No comments: