Thursday, March 17, 2005

from the "holy multiple posts" dept.

Something went nuts, and 27 posts of my last rant filled up RoadSpill. Probably due to impatience whilst posting in Guatemala.

And now, removing all the repetition is proving to be frustrating. So I will wait until I return to Vancouver before doing the big delete. Low bandwidth just won't cut it.

Today is the final day of my little holiday in the tropics.

We arrived back from Guatemala yesterday and after a big feed at Belize City's best (only?) Indian Rest., it was sleepy time.

I head to the airport in about 2 hours. Fly to Houston and then onwards to Seattle. I'm driving to Vancouver on Friday. It's going to be strange not wearing shorts and sandals.

It was a good trip. And more tales and pictures to come.

Up next: Albania!

Cheers!

No comments: