Wednesday, June 15, 2005

from the "this is hard work" dept.

First: This is a test of a new way of posting... by simply sending an
email. Let's see if it works.

The entry:

It's been an amazing week. I've had several days off, so I've been
enjoying time to do stuff -- including ride my bike. Today was the
first day in a long time that I hopped aboard my former best friend.

I threw the bike in the car and drove out to a point just south of
Vancouver International. The weather couldn't have been better, and
once I got going, it was a blast. It wasn't a long ride as my legs
have morphed from titanium to jelly. And despite all the positive
thinking, I am getting neither thinner nor fitter.

So... it's out with the bad, in with the good. And more balance.

Boy, don't I sound like Dr. Phil? Trouble is, I'm the same size.

More to come soon...

Cheers!

No comments: