Sunday, August 21, 2005

From the "short one from work" dept.

A short one from work -- and testing to see if I can email to the ol' blog.

After getting home last night I watched an old Brian DePalma film called "Phantom of the Paradise".

Released in '74, I recall seeing it a million times as a kid. It's cheesy, but I like it. Much the same way as "Up In Smoke" never gets tiring.

Then I dragged my sorry ass out of bed with too few hours sleep and went to shoot stills of a former co-worker -- Nicola Crosbie -- her hubby and kids -- PLUS her brother and his wife AND her sister, her husband and their kids.

It went amazingly well. And then I dragged my ass to work for 9 hours of news. Less than an hour remains... and I am *so* looking forward to sleeping in
tomorrow.

Which won't be at home as I am housesitting for Don and Linda -- who are in Montreal. One more day of work to go, then three off. Yeah!

Cheers!

No comments: