Tuesday, September 27, 2005

from the "wheezer" dept.

Today was a jim-dandy of a day off.

First, I snoozed in until the construction woke me around 9. However, I worked nights last night and didn't bag until 2, so that's hardly a slacker's sleep-in!

I spent the morning catching up on this and that. And then, tired of being inside, I hopped into the chariot and headed up to Porteau Cove, on the Sea-to-Sky highway. I was armed with camera, and pictures will be posted. But not for a while as I have reached my limit at Flickr. I could upload to my personal space, but that is a big pain in the ass.

Perhaps a second Flickr site might be the answer.

I zipped back to the city late in the afternoon to meet up with Ted Shredd... we headed to Deep Cove to hike to the lookoff. Haven't been there in a while. My lungs were certainly aware of that fact.

Then back home for a big feed of chicken stir fry... and next: some Polish film (The Dekalog)...

Tomorrow Randy and I are off to the Vancouver Film Festival -- not to see a movie (that's Thursday)... but rather to take in a film trade forum on documentary producing.

I've got 3 movies scheduled for Thur and Fri each. And then back to the working grind on the weekend. So, really, today was the only free day to just let the wind carry me.

And it was nice.

Cheers!

No comments: