Monday, October 24, 2005

from the "radio ga-ga" dept.

Working the night side tonight... but the day was jam packed.

Fought with my new (used) PC... nothing other than installing Windoze. What a pain. And after 2 hours, I still couldn't get the right video driver to work.

I love my Mac.

Anyway, once it's running, I can do my online (corp.) stuff from home. No more dragging my ass downtown for 5am. Or 7am.

Then I had a call from a new radio network, asking if I was interested in doing some branding work. Of course. But lots of hurdles to climb. More on that soon.

Returned the rental car (sniff) today... and visited my old junker. The front wheels were rusty -- a sign that the bad breaks have been spewing iron filings. Not a good sign. And I'm torn between repairing it, or being transit boy. Thing is, its a 45 minute bus ride and that sucks. Still, I think I'll take the bus tonight. And deal with it all tomorrow.

My discovery of a North Korea tour company has me very excited. I SO want to go there. And I think it's time for a top 5 desired destinations list (in no particular order):

1. New York -- what can I say? Love it.
2. Cuba -- the time is now! And I know far too many people who have gone.
3. North Korea -- ah, my second hermit kingdom!
4. Chernobyl -- sure, I'll get cancer. But the photos will be nice.
5. Caye Caulker -- see #1 above.

Best get back to work!

Cheers!

No comments: