Wednesday, November 16, 2005

from the "back to where it all started" dept.


Ah, another travel day. A late one though... airplane doesn't depart for Halifax until 11:45pm.



So it's a free day to do this and that. And tire myself out so I can hopefully sleep on the plane.

It's advance voting day for the Vancouver civic election. I reckon I will voice my opinion and cast a ballot. If the morons who want to return Vancouver to no-fun city return to power, we're in serious trouble. And if I don't vote, then I can't complain.

Also going to try and check in sans bags at the airport. I want to see if I can select the emergency exit row this morning, so I have some actual leg room tonight.

This trip is certainly shaping up to be fun. The agenda is already full, to wit:



Thursday: Hang with Blair, Lydia, Tanna.
Friday: Peel Pub night with Q104 crew
Saturday: Uteck (ex-Atlantic bowl)
Sunday: Breathe
Monday: Work at CBC
Tuesday: Work at CBC
Wednesday: Off to Parrsboro
Thurday: Off to Cape Breton
Friday: Cape Breton
Saturday: Pot luck at Caroline's
Sunday: Breathe
Monday: Buy wine for Shelly, fridge magnet for Cheryl
Tuesday: Fly to other side of country

I am very much looking forward to this trip. It'll be nice getting back to a place I used to (still?) love so much. And there is more English spoken than in Albania.

I'll probably update Roadspill from the airport tonight... or Toronto during a short layover in the morning.

Current forecast calls for early wetness followed by sunny and cold days. Not dissimilar to YVR. Here's the latest forecast.

And, of course, get ready for lots of images...

Cheers!

No comments: