Thursday, December 29, 2005

from the "here comes the night" dept.

Just a few days before NYE and like most of my pals, I have no concrete plans. Typical.

I am working, however, so that will preclude any craziness. I'm off at 6:30pm NYE but have to be in and fresh at 9:30am NYD. The reward? Scads of overtime!

The week has been a long one. I've been saddled with a cold, and I am working 10 days straight. Hard to write sparkly news copy when you feel like you head is going to explode. Or worse.

But by next week, it will all be in the history books and a big fat cheque will be on its way. And that means that another adventure is not far off.

Right now, the favourite is Belize in late March, early April. Flights are cheap like rice & beans -- just a hair over $500 Canadian out of Seattle. And its a decent time of year to be in the tropics. It'll be my 5th visit.

New photos are on on FLICKR ... be sure to check it out regularly!

Cheers!

No comments: