Friday, December 23, 2005

Yugoslavia falls


Yugoslavia falls
Originally uploaded by borderfilms.com.

More than three years after the Great Eastern European Border Expedition, I am finally getting the images up on my Flickr site. Finally an easy way to upload, share and store. Sounds like what Stock Photos Online was supposed to be.

Nothing like being ahead of the curve.

Anyway, click on any of my images here, or the Flickr box to the right, and you'll be transported to my images.

The main view is by date added, but using the TAGS feature, you can type in years, descriptions, etc... and the images will appear.

Long day at work today. Looking forward to two off AND sleeping in tomorrow.

The forecast is for frightful weather, so I don't think I'll have many images to post. Tried to capture Christmas in Vancouver today at lunch, but I was foiled by the rain.

Cheers!

No comments: