Monday, January 09, 2006

from the "rain, rain go away" dept.

So, does it ever stop raining? Do I ever stop coughing? Are the two linked? I'm beginning to think so.

It's been raining for as long as I can remember... And I've sputtering and coughing since Dec 26. Grrr.

The work continues... now I am at a local prodcution company working on a kids show. Low pay, but I am doing something completely different, which is a nice brain break.

I'm ready to book my flight to Belize. Just need the money. The dates: March 21 - April 19.

There is little else to report. More soon, I hope!

Doug

PS: 5 Day Forecast

Issued: 6.39 PM PST Monday 9 January 2006

Tonight:
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 6.
Tuesday:
Periods of rain ending early in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Tuesday night:
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Low 6.
Wednesday:
Showers. High 8.
Thursday:
Rain. Windy. Low plus 5. High 8.
Friday:
Periods of rain. Low 6. High 8.

No comments: