Friday, January 27, 2006

from the "time for another list" dept.

Trying like hell to get my GST sorted on this rare day off. But, behind the scenes there is some news:

1. I believe I reported earlier my Belize trip is March 20 - April 14. But the new element: I bought new sandals for the journey. Shorts are next.

2. The work situation seems to be taking care of itself. Feb. is a lock. March is looking good -- especially with doing some work lining up shoots for a kids astronomy show. Nice change from news.

3. Heading to Tofino Feb 10-14 with Leanne. Also writing a piece for Lonely Planet.

4. The rights agreement for the buried Jewish "loot" doc. is signed, and the hard copy is due any moment.

5. Posted some new, cool images on Flicr.com using the high density resolution technique.

6. Paid off the MasterCard.

7. And the sky hasn't yet fallen with you-know-who at the helm of our fine Dominion.

Well, back to the GST. Good times on a Friday night!!

Cheers!

No comments: