Monday, February 06, 2006

Feetback


Feetback
Originally uploaded by borderfilms.com.

Another weekend flew by. That's what happens when you work 2pm-11pm.

But it's not all bad.

Saturday I picked up my Sony W7 point-and-shoot camera. I've wanted a good one so I'm not always carrying the wonderful but bulky D70 around all the time.

The W7 was on sale, and I had some gift cards... so the price was right.

It's a bit of a learning curve though. Either I am too picky (naaah) or I'm an idiot (naaah).

Sunday morning I was able to play around a little -- and visit with Steve, Heidi, Charlee, Steve (brother), Lorne and Katrina.

Post grease, we stood outside wondering what to do. It was sunny, and we found it confusing.

Luckily, I had my answer... work!

Monday was more work -- a 6am start for the "other guys." Working from home, though, so it's easier and I can wear my PJs.

It was a tough day as Canada's new government took office... and that meant many, many re-writes.

However, the day is done. And a good sleep awaits.

Tofino is on the horizon for Friday. Looking forward to that.

Cheers!

No comments: