Friday, June 16, 2006

From the "stop smelling the flowers" dept.


Galiano Flora
Originally uploaded by borderfilms (Doug).

It's Friday morning, just after 8am as I write this at Grand Central on Galiano Island.

It's been a good creative break, although less work was accomplished than I had hoped.

I've just finished my "Meatless Wonder" breakfast (eggs, fried tomatoes $5.95) and I am about to race for the wonder of a BC Ferry back to the mainland.

The day will be filled with catching up on whatever transpired in my absence (fun!). Tonight I have a BBQ to attend to on the North Shore. A bunch of my weekend collegues from the CTV weekend news team are getting together to hoist points and flap gums.

As there is precious little to report this early in the morning, I will take my leave. More interesting stuff to come, I hope!

Cheers!

No comments: