Wednesday, February 28, 2007

From the "groundhog day redux" dept.

The Flame fun continues, by my connection to the outside world is poor... so no pictures and a (thankfully) short post.

The flame hit Takoradi and Sekondi yesterday - it was a pretty good day ... lots of people out and lots of good stills.

Today we were supposed to leave for Cape Coast, about an hour away. My 4 a.m. ride became 6 a.m. Then 8, 9, 10, 11 and finally noon.

Of course, things were in full swing by the time I got to Cape Coast. Good luck making a film if this continues.

After the event we were supposed to continue on to a location near Accra. But for some reason we've returned to Takoradi for the night. And we'll leave for Accra at 2 a.m. But based on past performance, I won't set my alarm.

Other than that, things are good. No illness, feel good... and can't wait to spend 5 or more days at the Green Turtle Lodge. Ha!

Cheers!

No comments: