Tuesday, February 06, 2007

from the "lines down" dept.

Very short note:

I am about to head to the Green Turtle Lodge to prepare for the upcoming cross-Ghana roadtrip. I find that I need a day or two to chill out and think with the clairty a sea side beach chair will give me.

The owners of the lodge are coming to fetch me in moments, so I won't write much.

Power and internet outages are a major pain... and I'm not sure when things will be resolved.

I hope to have a major post before I leave for Kumasi on Friday or Saturday.

Until then... keep those cards and letters coming!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good you are getting to the coast! (Too bad it is not the West coast but then that would make the trip moot.)

Really enjoying the posts. Keep them up!

Cheers,
CanuckOnFire