Saturday, October 06, 2007

from the "teeny, weeny post" dept.

I'm alive and well and in Accra. Been spending the last few days meeting and greeting the new JHR peoples. Nice gang of folks, although younger than my group.

Former CTV colleague Brennan Leffler is one of the new faces. We've been hanging out and laughing our asses off. He brought 4 seasons of Family Guy and 51 (?) episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm to entertain me.

On Sunday I'll accompany him and Shawn & Nicole to Kumasi. Nicole is the new JHR person for Tamale and Shawn is her fella. They plan to spend a night in Kumasi before heading north.

I'll hang in Kumasi for a few days and then return to real life in Takoradi. Looks like the big magazine writing gig has evaporated. And no word yet on the Belize guidebook gig.

That's it!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What, don't you like us anymore Doug???