Saturday, March 29, 2008

from the "lodestar" dept.

"Look at those huge tracts of land!"


The nutjobs over at Vice Magazine are at it again. Plucking yet another destination from my "places I want to visit" list, they've just posted a 14-part video series on North Korea. Bastards!

Check it out HERE.



And just so you know, here's my official list of places I want to visit (in no particular order):

1. Chernobyl (scheduled for May)
2. Transnistria (scheduled for May)
3. North Korea
4. Siberia, specifically The Trans-Siberian Railway
5. Antarctica
6. Wolfville, Nova Scotia
7. Australia (and all of it this time!)

Happy trails!

1 comment:

Lang said...

Chernobyl it ain't, but if you ever end up making it to lovely Wolfville and need a buddy, lemme know. Also, I think you are a little crazy for wanting to go to North Korea, but a good kind of crazy.