Wednesday, May 21, 2008

from the "it ain't over 'til it's over" dept.



The adventure is winding down...I depart Copenhagen this afternoon at 1550 on SAS SK 937 (UA 9395). Arrival in Seattle is 10 hours later, at 1650 local time.

And then the fun begins: waiting for my Air Crapada Dash-8 flight to Vancouver at 2005. Three hours in SeaTac. Yarf.

I won't drag my weary ass into Vancouver until 2054 local time, after having been awake since 2230 Tuesday (Vancouver time). Why did I think this was a good idea? Wouldn't a couple of days in Seattle (and some baseball games) have been a better idea?

Regardless, I'll wake up Thursday morning in Deep Cove... and then the work begins: sorting photos, writing stories, cutting a radio item about Chernobyl.

And maybe a roadtrip across the Prairies...

Cheers!

No comments: