Friday, November 28, 2008

from the ¨winding down¨ dept.

Greetings from San Pedro la Laguna, Guatemala.

I´m just a few days from the three day journey back to Belize. And then the flight back to the frostiness of Vancouver via Seattle. I´ll be back ¨home¨ on Dec 6.

It´s going to be hard to leave San Pedro... it´s such a great place to be. And so affordable. It makes me wonder why I would ever want to live in Vancouver again.

Oh yeah: Medicare.

Unfortunately the media business has gone for a major shit, much like the rest of the economy... which means I won´t be staying too long in Canada´s most overpriced city.

I´m not quite sure what I will do next, but it will likely mean going somewhere.

Where that somewhere is is uncertain. Although I hope it´s warm.

And with that, time to enjoy my last Friday in paradise.

Cheers!

No comments: