Sunday, March 01, 2009

from the "guat that?" dept.

So. The freelancing continues. I've now sold (or almost sold) pieces to:

- Vancouver
- Cardiff, Wales
- Cork, Ireland
- San Francisco and the Bay Area
- Chicago
- Minneapolis (tentative)

This is good. But the money won't arrive for some time. Likely 30 days after the date of publication. In most cases that will be May. Ugh.

However, the last of the documentation for my 2008 taxes arrived and that means they can now be filed. I'm hoping for a substantial return, but only my accountant knows for sure.

My return flight to Vancouver is only three weeks away, but there is no doubt that I'll be changing that. If the freelance continues as it has, I'll likely head home in May and then return to San Pedro.

From all appearances, it looks like there are no more opportunities in the media world. Might as well stay put.

And speaking of staying put: here's a neat site if you find yourself stuck in an airport and need to catch some Zs: Sleeping in Airports.

Cheers!

No comments: