Monday, March 16, 2009

from the "the hard part is done" dept.

It's done.

I've pitched my Chernobyl story to pretty much every English language newspaper on the planet. And I've heard back from enough so far to have made my little "live in Guatemala project" a success.

That said, there are hundreds that I haven't heard back from (boo!) so, beginning in the next day or two (I think I'll take Saint Paddy's day off) I'm going to re-pitch all those bad editors!

I also think I'm going to head "home" to Vancouver for a couple of weeks. I need to do some business stuff, taxes and set up an easy way to get my money down here. It works out well as my 3 month visa is about to expire.

Trying to find a cheap return airfare has been a challenge. $800 CAD seems to be the best. Yick.

More as it happens!

Cheers!

No comments: