Friday, June 19, 2009

from the "doodle doodle dee" dept.

BRIEF UPDATE:

- My Chernobyl story was published June 18, 2009 in the English-language Helsinki (Finland) Times. Read it here.

- There has been more interest in the same story by a newspaper in the Canadian prairies. Details soon.

- Still no word on whether I'll be working on a certain guidebook on Belize & Guatemala. I've been assured I'll know by the end of the month.

- The weather in San Pedro has become wetter. We had a nice spell with little rain for several weeks. But now it rains heavily every day -- although not until mid-afternoon.

- A planned trip next week to Guatemala's Pacific coast has been postponed.

- I'm planning to head up to Belize in late July for a new 3 month Guatemala visa and for a change of scenery.

- Work on other writing projects continues -- which keeps me busy.

Some longer stories for Roadspill are in the works. Your patience is appreciated!

Cheers!

No comments: