Saturday, November 14, 2009

from the "man of many words" dept.

Today is day 14 of National Novel Writing Month and (surprise, surprise) I'm already past the half-way point -- a day early! As I write this, I'm over 28,000 words -- which is nearly 5000 ahead of schedule. Yay, me!

What I'm written certainly isn't great, but there is now a decent plot, a few sub-plots and characters that I think are interesting. And I know how it ends!

Meanwhile, I've finished my second week at my new job. 50 to go. But who's counting! The weather has been bearable, if much colder than I'm used to. And, so far, no snow.

And I have a place to move into on Dec 1. Looking forward to having an actual home for the first time in a very long time. Dec 2006? Sheesh!

That's enough writing for one day. Time to go exploring!

Cheers!

No comments: