Thursday, October 07, 2010

Music Videos - They're Baaaaack...

I reckon that I'm a child of the video generation. And by this I don't mean the television generation - although I'm a member of that too.

What I refer to is music videos. I remember the launch of MTV and Canada's MuchMusic. I remember seeing Erica Ehm in person and swooning. I remember channels that played music videos 24/7. Today? Not so much. Although I'm sure I'd still swoon if I saw Erica Ehm in person.

Lately I've noticed a resurgence of music videos. They didn't disappear. They went online. And there's some pretty cool stuff being made. Sure, the main purpose of these videos is to move product. But that doesn't mean there aren't some forward thinking directors creating some awfully unique videos. I speak of bands like OK Go and Cee Lo Green.

Haven't seen their work? Today's your lucky day! View away...

OK GO: This Too Shall Pass:

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass. Watch more top selected videos about: This Too Shall Pass, OK Go


Hollerado - Americanarama:




OK GO: Here It Goes Again:


OK Go - Here It Goes Again Clip
Cargado por Galaxiestarwars. - Mira más vídeos divertidos.


Cheers!

No comments: