Thursday, November 06, 2003

This may have something to do with my love of all things border related and Eastern Europe (Please! Someone give me a gig in Eastern Europe!!)... but this book looks really cool:

Stasiland by Anna Funder.

Overnight, the garden hose on my deck burst, creating a fine spray of water. The water landed on some plants on the deck, creating a little ice storm. One tree was thickly coated in ice, and was gleaming in the morning sun. If I had a digital camera, you'd be seeing photos. But I don't. (Please! Someone buy me a digital camera!).

Ted Schredd came over this morning to return my East German border guard uniform. He used it on Hallowe'en, while I worked at CTV. We've planned to go on some goofy photo safaris in the next week or so. Ted is the right brains behind Discover Fun. Check it out, and buy stuff! Especially his books!

Working later today, so I am spending the morning making calls and catching up with bills. I can't put into words how much of a relief it is to have money coming in. I have at least 8 days more lined up -- not including a couple of weeks over Christmas and New Years. So cross your fingers that there is more to come. And buy me something!

Here's a funny Microsoft story!


Cheers!



No comments: