Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The end? Or the beginning?


Getting nowhere fast
Originally uploaded by borderfilms (Doug).

Tuesday. The day after Thankgiving.

Thanksgiving dinner consisted of a Romanian comedy at the Vancouver International Film Fest followed by an early bedtime.

The work day started at 6 a.m., but I rose at 4 a.m. to bone up on my telephone interview with Journalists for Human Rights.

It lasted about 45 minutes and I answered tons of questions about human rights issues, working in a culturally different environment and if I could handle being placed outside of Accra, the capital of Ghana.

How did it go? Hard to tell, as these things always are. I'm just not sure.

Honestly, I'll be very disappointed if things don't proceed. I truly need a change direction. If only a temporary one.

Anyway, I should know in about a week. And until then, my toes, fingers and other things will remain crossed.

Cheers!

No comments: