Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back where you started


Back where you started
Originally uploaded by borderfilms (Doug).

The Winnipeg visit continues. The time is flying by and I always seem to be running behind.

I've been able to reconnect with friends and family and so far all is good.

I see the weather back in Vancouver is terrible. That makes the chilly, grey weather here more bearable.

On Wednesday I picked up my load of perogies and today it's the koubasa. Or maybe I'll wait. Don't want to stink up the car with the garlic goodness. A loaf of Kub bread is in the future too, but I'll snag that Saturday before flying home.

I stopped into VJ's for a heart attack special yesterday as well. Best burgers (w/ chili) on the planet. Photo to come.

Today is filled with more running around, lunch with Mom and then dinner out in La Salle with Kent and Susan.

I'm also buying my Ghana plane ticket today! YIKES!

Reckon I best get my tail in gear.

Cheers!

No comments: