Friday, September 03, 2004

Things are looking up!

It's been a busy week... doing this and that and working at night.

Which, in fact, is where I am now.

Working, at night.

Today was another double payday - and I managed to slap another massive amount on my dwindling debt. It's cost a lot in terms of missing the nicest summer ever in Vancouver, but it also takes me closer to something even better: freedom.

It's still going to take a lot of work to pay for all those trip in the past 3 years. But eventually, I'll get there.

I've been joking that I am retiring on Wednesday. Sort of - at this point I have 3 days of work left and then the great unknown.

But I am mentally and fiscally ready for that - and I need the time to work on my own projects... so I can travel and make money at the same time. That is the key.

Well, the fires and motor vehicle accidents are calling...

Cheers!

No comments: