Monday, August 30, 2004

Weird day today:

I had an email from a national Canadian network (Vision) inquiring about the Great Central European Border Expedition film. Totally out of the blue. Totally unexpected.

I am chatting with my peers about how to proceed. An interesting and exciting development.

Then, later, when I went to check my snail mail - another surprise (although expected): a nice fat cheque from National Geographic for some of by border photography.

Very nice!

And then... I had a great motivating chat with friends in Toronto who are making good returns on their website projects. More on that soon. But do check www.allercards.com out.

It has now moved from the back-burner to the front burner.

One more day off tomorrow before heading back to CTV for 3 days.

Oh, did the hike again, too.

Nice stuff... on such a summers day.

Cheers!

No comments: