Thursday, May 05, 2005

from the "it's almost time" dept.

The numbers:

7. Which is the number of times I have been to Europe, counting this trip.

4. Which is the number of hours remaining before I fly out of Vancouver again.

2. Which is the number of hours remaining before I call a cab.

1000's. Which is the number of Euros I will spend over the next 3 weeks.

4. Which is the number of border expeditions I have been on, counting this one.

39. Which is the number of countries I have visited in my life as of today.

48. Which is the number of countries I will have visited by the time I return May 28.

12. Which is the number of days I will work straight upon arriving home.

It's hard to believe this is the 4th border expedition, another grand 5000 km road trip across the most rural and undeveloped parts of Europe.

My mind can't even paint a picture of what it will be like in Albania, much less Montenegro and Macedonia.

It's going to be a long haul overseas. I arrive in Vienna sometime tomorrow.

The computer is coming with me, but I will leave it in Vienna. No sense tempting fate on the road.

I will endeavour to write as much as possible and post images often, but I think that access to the internet will be quite spotty.

However, it is 2005.

With that then, I will take my leave. More to come soon. Please do follow along!

Cheers!

No comments: