Sunday, March 04, 2007

from the "here we go again, again" dept.

It's another travel day here in Ghana.

Asamoah and I are heading to Accra to shoot some footage of the flame's arrival in the capital. This will allow us to be able to easily and logically end the documentary.

I'm looking forward to the completion of the shooting stage and the beginning of writing/editing. I'm also excited by the prospect of being in Accra for the Golden Jubilee (Tuesday). Should be amazing!

Ghanian Patriotism is beginning to show across Takoradi. Everywhere you look there are flags and banners. Taxis are flying Ghana's colours, as are most businesses and an incredible number of homes. Many people are wearing at least one article of Golden Jubilee clothing to show their pride.

I expect Accra will be crazy with the celebrations -- and provide an excellent photography opportunity.

That's about it for now... I best get packed and on the road!

Cheers!

No comments: