Wednesday, August 15, 2007

from the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" dept.

It's obvious by the number of posts today that my home internet is working fairly well. It's slow, but it beats taking the laptop to work all the time.

Since installation Tuesday, I have uploaded some "streeters" to CBC Radio for use on the Current tomorrow (Thursday) morning, done my banking, downloaded another episode of Prison Break (loser!) and even listened to the morning show from CBC Radio One Vancouver.

But now I am about to attempt something entirely different: Upgrade my blog.

I know I shouldn't tinker, but I would love to change Roadspill's look. And there is only one way to do that.

So... if Roadspill looks goofy or disappears for a few days, you'll know why.

If all goes according to plan, you'll be sitting there in awe. Or won't notice a thing!

Cheers!

No comments: