Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Gone: In more ways than one

It's the week before Christmas and all through my life is change and upheaval but very little strife.

It's so busy that I must revert to the dastardly point form. It may not be the world's greatest communication tool, but it gets the point(s) across.

- I am pretty much moved out of the Commercial Drive home I've been sharing for 2 months. The majority of my belongings are at the new place, but I won't follow until the early new year because...

- Beginning tonight I am house-sitting for friends who live around Main & 2nd. The only drag is...

- My car is dead. So I had to rent a truck to move ($) and now I must rely on cab$ to get the last bits of stuff (computer, et al) over to Don & Linda's (aka Main & 2nd)... but that's fine because...

- It means I will actually get some peace and quiet and the opportunity to sleep in. Not that there is a lot of time to do that....

- I am doing turn around tonight, then early starts Thur and Fri. Off Sat. Nights Sun. Then 6am starts next week at CBC, plus one double shift. UGH! But that goes towards...

- Debt reduction and the Central American adventure in Feb... where you can buy...

- Flor de Cana rum - but !ALERT! I have spotted it in the Cambie Street Liquor Store. Meaning the nectar that is like drinking the tears of angels is now available locally -- no long flight to Belize required. And that is...

- About all the point form news. More to come once I am settled.

Cheers!

No comments: