Monday, June 16, 2008

from the "pant, pant" dept.

Hello. It's me. It's been a while.

Sure. I've been posting.

Links.
Pictures.
Videos.

But little in the way of user generated content. Or is that citizen journalism in today's 'connected' vernacular?

Regardless. I'm alive but have been working ever day since returning from Europaland. Today was day 15, for those of you keeping count. And the days have been long. 26 hours of OT last weekend, half of that at double time.

It's good for my fiscal things but bad for my summer enjoyment.

That said, the end is on the horizon. After 12 hours at work today - working on a big internal project - we almost have a 'lock'.

That's after 4 days of shooting and 6 days of editing. Straight. No breaks.

We deliver Tuesday, methinks. Me hopes!

Three smaller projects follow, all of which must be delivered Thursday. Simple, I also hope.

And then a lazy Friday followed by two glorious days off. I envision summer days and toes testing the water.

Or a BBQ.

Or a pint on a patio.

Dreams that soon will be come reality. And to follow? The smiles that come from fat pay packets. Yum!

Cheers!

No comments: