Tuesday, December 16, 2008

from the "numbers tell the story" dept.


The software that keeps Roadspill running also allows me to look at a myriad of stats: How many visitors, what pages they looked at, how long they stayed, and, most interestingly -- where they're from.

But these stats are anonymous - I know where you're located, but I don't know who you are.

That said, I can usually deduce who most visitors are by their location, whether it's Winnipeg (Mom), Accra (Mac-Jordan) or Belize City (Brent).

But some locations leave me scratching my head. Tuscon? Argentina? Angola?

I'm not complaining... I think it's pretty cool that people in such distant lands are reading my blather. But I am curious.

So, if you're one of those folks, why not post a comment below. Who are you and why do you read Roadspill?

I'd love to know...

Cheers & thanks!

2 comments:

Bryan D. said...

Bryan in Phoenix. Its the only way I can keep track of you

Anonymous said...

Chris from Long Island here.