Friday, October 07, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 7, 2011


Photo of the Day: October 7, 2011
Originally uploaded by borderfilms (Doug).

Lonely obruni (white) pumpkins. Amherst, NS.

--

Brenda and I did what was likely my last provision run to Amherst today. While she went to her appointments, I went shopping. I'm now stocked up on grub for the remainder of the month. And I found a pair of "winter" shorts for just $7.

Tomorrow I'm off to Halifax for Thanksgiving, then back to Pugwash to start wrapping things up.

I've rented a car for the final 3 weeks of my time in Nova Scotia and I have to start mapping out the great farewell tour: Liverpool, Sydney, Saint John, NB, and so on.

Time is certainly flying by. Hard to believe I'll be back in Guatemala in about a month.

And so it goes...

No comments: