Saturday, October 28, 2017

Oct 28, 2017

Wow, I've been SO lax in writing on Roadspill. Thanks, other social media channels.

Not much time remains in Ireland. I head back to Scotland on Nov 6. As a treat, for the final 10 days or so, I've hired a car. I've felt cooped up a bit, because on a bicycle, my universe is small.

But I've been riding pretty much everyday. And at this point I'm actually experiencing some problems in my right calf. Good time to have a car!

Before I forget, here's what I've cycled:

August 2017 (starting the 9th) - 202 km
September 2017 - 427 km
October (to Oct 28) - 327 km

Not a huge amount of kms, but nearly 1000. As I don't have a scale here at the house, I have no idea how much weight I've lost. Some, for sure -- the clothes are definitely looser. I'll find out in Scotland.

And then I'll have to control my weight by diet (mostly).

Here's my ride for the next bit, with Moley the cat posing beside:

Manual and right-hand drive. Wheeeee!
 More to come! I hope!!

No comments: