Thursday, May 01, 2008

from the "on the road again" dept.

We're just moments away from leaving Jesper and Nicolette's place in Hedehusene -- next stop Copenhagen International Airport. Then Bucharest, Romania. Then Chisinau, Moldova.

The adventure has begun.

I'm still waffling about bringing the Macbook. It'd be nice to have a place to dump my photos to and to connect to the world with. But... carrying all this crap around is a bit of a drag.

So... 16 minutes to make a decision.

The thing is, I already have my camera gear, et al. So it's not like I'm not already encumbered.

How is it that I can make a decision to move to Africa in a second flat, yet it takes days to decide whether to bring my computer to Ukraine.

Anyway... I will post as I am able. Hopefully tonight from the capital of Moldova!

And with that, a little Canned Heat:



Cheers!

Doug

No comments: