Wednesday, April 30, 2008

from the "never far from home" dept.

It's my first full day in Denmark and boy, am I bagged. I guess being up for almost 48 hours has something to do with it.

Usually I am able to beat jetlag by staying up to a decent bedtime in the new location. Not this time. Even after a decent seven hour sleep last night, I'm already hitting the wall. And it's just lunch time.

The good thing is that the trip to Romania isn't until Friday... so I have some time to get the body clock reset.

On another note: I see HBO is premiering a film about the recount following the 2000 US presidential election.

You know, the one that the Republicans stole, the one that the Democrats wimped out on, and the one that helped Katharine Harris get implants?

The trailer looks promising. Especially Laura Dern's (swoon) portrayal of Ms. Harris. Have a look:



From Hedehusene, Denmark... that's it for now...

Cheers!

No comments: