Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Nothing new to post today. I'm in getting prepped to meet with the CBC tomorrow, and have lots to do.

I hope to have the events from April 27 up in the next day or so.

The planning for the next trip continues. I am hoping to have a short layover in Toronto before I go to Copenhagen and embark on the Great Baltic Border Expedition. What's that, you ask? Why, another goofy roadtrip across Poland, Kalingrad, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Russia. Perhaps even Belarus. We're set to leave Copenhagen on the 9th of July.

Of course, details from the early part of the journey will be posted here -- but I'm sure I will fall behind in short order.

Also, I decided that digital photography still has a long way to go. I'll be back to shooting on film, which means no pictures until I return to Canada.

And, if you're looking to hire someone, for anything, HIRE ME!

No comments: